Utilidata®, Inc. is a fast-growing energy technology company that is digitizing the electric grid to unleash the full potential of clean energy. Our industry-leading software solutions create visibility to the edge of the grid and optimize operations in real time. We combine rich telemetry from grid assets with the power of machine learning to unlock and accelerate the integration of distributed renewable energy resources. We are expanding our diverse team of experts and looking for candidates who are mission-driven, collaborative, and adaptive.
The ideal candidate is familiar with Agile software engineering practices and tools, passionate about the development and delivery of quality software, and enthusiastic about working with product owners, designers, engineers, and testers. This fast-paced development team is working on the company’s next-generation platform which will enable visualization, simulation, and optimization of electricity distribution to the edge of the grid.
• The candidate is expected to have experience on working on HCM engagements as a Techno-Functional Consultant in Oracle HCM Cloud fusion.
• Knowledge on HCM core, Absence Management, Approval Hierarchy, Oracle recruiting cloud, Oracle Learning Management , OTBI , HDL and HCM Extracts.
• Ability to multi-task on enhancements and support.
• Assist Business Users in mapping and streamlining/reengineering business practices to implement various Oracle Fusion cloud modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
• Identify functionality gaps in Oracle HCM Cloud and build extensions for them.
• Responsible for developing and adhering to engagement team project standards to ensure the delivery of quality deliverable.
• Responsible for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions
• Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle HCM Cloud functionality
• Assist business by preparing validation scripts, testing scenarios and develop test scripts for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion configurations.
• Validate configuration and data for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion configurations/setups and provide support.
• Conduct Functional/Technical Design Workshops for Oracle HCM Cloud Fusion configuration and support
• Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field
• 8-10 years of experience in a similar position, with experience at least 2 Full Life Cycle implementations of the Oracle HCM Cloud product, from planning to configuration through go-live.
• Must be able to communicate fluently in English; written & verbal.
• Possess strong analytical skills, is highly meticulous and someone who has an eye for details
• Ability to prioritize time and tasks
• A team player who can work well with others